Visa Debit Cards
Visa Credit Cards
Safe Deposit Boxes
Children's Saving's Club
Visa Debit Cards
McIntosh County Bank’s Visa Check Card allows you to access your checking account at any merchant that accepts Visa. McIntosh County Bank Visa Check Card is FREE to qualifying checking account holders.
Your card lets you get cash from ATMs. But it’s also a great way to make everyday purchases:
- No need to carry a bulky checkbook.
- No more worries about your check not being accepted.
- No more searching for an ATM just to get cash to make a purchase
Just Sign and go. You’ll get all these benefits automatically:
- Worldwide acceptance – Your Visa check card works at millions of places that accept Visa debit cards.
- Maximum protection – If your card is ever lost or stolen, Visa’s Zero Liability policy* means you won’t pay for any unauthorized purchases.
- No interest is charged – When you use your card to make a purchase, the money comes directly from your checking account.
- Convenient for joint accounts – You don’t have to share a checkbook to make purchases. Each of you can have a Visa check card that accesses the same account.
- Great for travel – Use your card to make purchases in other countries safely and easily. (Except China and Malaysia)
- Easy financial control – Keep track of purchases with no hassles, no worries.
*U.S.-issued cards only. Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to commercial card or ATM transactions, or to PIN transactions not processed by Visa. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
Visa Credit Cards
When you use a McIntosh County Bank VISA Credit Card, you can enjoy the world’s most respected Credit Card and deal with the folks you know and trust. McIntosh County Bank VISA Credit Card is accepted at millions of locations around the globe. Manage your McIntosh County Bank VISA Credit Card account online at www.mycardstatement.com.
Take a Look at the following list of services available through our Visa Credit Card:
- Locally Approved
- No Annual Fee
- Payments can be made at our bank, online or by mail
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Auto Rental Discount
- Travel Reservation Service
- Bonus Travel Dividends
- Concierge Service
- Medical Assistance Service
- Travel Protection, Lost Luggage Locator Service, Lost or Damaged Luggage Insurance, and Hotel-Motel Burglary Insurance
- Payment Card Registration
- Key Registration
Why pay overdraft fees? If you write checks for an amount that is more than what you have in your account, the ABC Plan will automatically make an advance to cover the checks you have written.
Contact the bank to inquire about the terms of this service or to set up an ABC Plan Account.
Contact the bank to inquire about this service, or to set up a direct deposit payment.
If you have trouble making it to the bank during working hours, you can make deposits at our night depository located on the east side of the building.
Safe Deposit Boxes
It's a good feeling knowing that you can protect your valuables for only pennies a day. At MCB we offer a variety of sizes of safe deposit boxes. You will never need to worry about the loss of valuable items. All items stored in safe deposit are completely confidential. No one can open your safe deposit box unless you are present. For piece of mind, contact the bank to inquire about the costs of renting a safe deposit box.
The SUNSHINE CLUB is for "very important people" and that's what you are at the McIntosh County Bank. If you are age 55 and over, you are eligible to join in the fun!
MCB Sunshine Club Co-Chairs
To be a member, any one of the following makes you eligible:
1. Maintain a balance of $1,000 in either a personal regular savings account or in
a personal NOW checking account.
2. A $5,000 Certificate of Deposit.
*Customers not meeting the above criteria, may participate in the monthly activities and trips, but will not be eligible for the other benefits. A joint account covers both husband and wife. An individual account covers only the individual named on the account. When you join the Sunshine Club, you will receive a membership card that entitles you to the exclusive list of club benefits listed below.
- FREE CHECKING – No service charge – write as many checks as you want
- FREE Sunshine Club personalized checks
- FREE money orders and cashier's checks
- FREE COPYING SERVICE (10 copies per month without charge)
- FREE counting and wrapping of loose coins
- FREE CHECKBOOK BALANCING maximum 3 statements/1 hour of balancing by appointment.
- SPECIAL ACTIVITIES AND VACATION OFFERS. Activities, luncheon, or special events will be held periodically. Special trips will be offered to club members throughout the year at discount prices.
- EMERGENCY SERVICE AWAY FROM HOME CALL 1-800-837-3491
MCB's Children's Saving's Club
Designed especially for young savers preschool through sixth grade.
Kids! Join the Club!
- Club membership is for preschool children through 6th grade.
- Club members will receive a laminated membership card.
- Club members will receive a Birthday Card once a year including a certificate to bring in to the bank.
- Club members can redeem certificates and receive a Birthday Bag full of Goodies!!!!
And don't forget to visit our bank lobby to see Flounder and all his friends in our giant 55- gallon aquarium!!
You asked for it, you got it!! Internet banking is available at MCB. Coming home from work and MCB is closed? No problem. Transfer funds, make loan payment/advances, or just check your account balances all from the comfort of home. With just a few short steps to protect your financial information from the outside world, you can access your records 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yep, banking just got easier!
Wouldn't you rather look at organized pictures versus a bunch of words and numbers? Most people would, so that's why we have improved our monthly bank statement to make it easier to read and store.
Instead of receiving a thick stack of checks each month, you'll receive images of the front of your checks and deposits. They are arranged in numerical order on standard three-hole punched paper, which makes it easy to store and recall when you insert your statements in any ordinary three-ring binder. And it also sits conveniently on a desk or shelf.
And best of all - image statements are free with any McIntosh County Bank Checking Account.
You can insert the three-hole punched paper directly into a 3 ring binder - no more sorting through boxes full of cancelled checks.
Proof of Payment
All check images are considered legal documents and are accepted by the IRS and other governmental agencies as proof of payment.
Expedient Checkbook Balancing
Your statement comes with checks already in numerical order - no more sorting!
Clearly printed below each check is the check number, amount and the date the check was processed making researching a specific check easy.