What You Need To Know If You Used Your Debit or Credit Card at Target Recently
MCB is here for support and to provide you with the tools necessary to learn about what happened at Target, confirm how it may have impacted you and inform you so that you can make the appropriate decisions on your account. For more information on the Target breach please visit their website: https://corporate.target.com/about/payment-card-issue.aspx
The best way to protect your accounts and stop fraud is to monitor your account activity. MCB offers Online Banking and Mobile, you can access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To monitor your MCB Visa Credit Card activity visit www.mycardstatement.com. MCB will also review your accounts with you, please call us directly at 701-288-3491 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you made in store purchases at Target between November 27, 2013 and December 15, 2013 using your debit or credit card we recommend the following:
1. Cancel the card now and order a new card. Call us at 701-288-3491 and we can close your old card and order a new card for you today!
2. If you prefer to keep your card number, please monitor your account as often as possible for the next few months and let us know of any purchases you have not made immediately. The credit card website is www.mycardstatement.com
3. Monitor your credit report, visit www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228, a service created by Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, to order your free credit reports each year. You also can write: Annual Credit Report Request Service, PO Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281. You may also place a "Fraud Alert" on your credit reports, and review the reports carefully. The alert tells creditors to follow certain procedures before they open new accounts in your name or make changes to your existing accounts. The three nationwide consumer reporting companies have toll-free numbers for placing an initial 90-day fraud alert; a call to one company is sufficient:
- Equifax: 1-800-525-6285
- Experian: 1-888-Experian (397-3742)
- TransUnion: 1-800-680-7289
Placing a fraud alert entitles you to free copies of your credit reports. Look for inquires from companies you haven't contacted, accounts you didn't open, and debts on your account that you can't explain.
For more information go to www.ftc.gov/idtheft
If you have additional questions or concerns please call, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to one of our locations. We sincerely appreciate your business and want to make sure that you have peace of mind knowing that we are here to support you during this unfortunate situation.
McIntosh County Bank
College SAVE Plan & Matching Grant Program
Picture the future...One day, they'll be changing the world
You never know where the simplest action may lead. A little girl picking up a flower may become a future botanist or park ranger; a young boy chasing frogs may be tomorrow's veterinarian or researcher.
You're smart to start saving for college now; the future's not that far away. Preparing for the cost of college is one of the most important investments you'll ever make. That's why you want a plan that can help you make the most of your education savings dollars, give you the flexibility to save at your own pace, and offer opportunities to make the savings process as easy as possible. North Dakota's College SAVE Plan offers all that and more. Read More...