NOTIFICATION OF CHANGE IN SERVICE EFFECTIVE
APRIL 27TH, 2020.
McIntosh County Bank is committed to providing a safe and heathy environment for our employees and customers. We are continually monitoring the latest developments with the COVID-19 Outbreak and have reopened the Zeeland and Ashley branch lobbies effective April 27th, 2020. We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and have hand sanitizers available for both customer and employee use. As we will continue to enforce physical distancing at both of our locations, we encourage you to take advantage of our Night Depository and Mobile or Online Banking options for the fastest, most convenient access for many of your banking needs:
- Personal Online Banking - www.makeitmcb.com
- View account balances and transactions
- Account Transfers
- Make Purchases
- Pay Bills (Set up a One-Time Transtaction or a Recurring Payment)
- Loan Advances / Loan Payments
- Online Statements and Check Images
- Check Reorders
- Mobile Banking - MCB App
- Online Banking Transactions, including transfers.
- *NEW – Mobile Check Deposit - This feature allows you to take a picture of your check with your mobile device and submit the image to our bank for deposit to your account. (Call us at 701-288-3491 to activate)
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your banking needs. Together, we will weather this storm.